Friday, January 13, 2006

War Time in Westword

The folks over at Westword loved what I had to say about Xcel Energy soooooo much that they reprinted in the Off Limits section of this week's edition.

http://www.westword.com/Issues/2006-01-12/news/offlimits.html

Ok,ok. Maybe, just maybe, they needed to fill some space and I offered my Colorado specific take on a current event to them and they took me up on it. Any way you slice it, Mom is always happy to see her son's name in print that doesn't involve telling local columnists to "suck my dick to your lips fall off." Yeah.

Anyway, if you read what I wrote earlier this version has actual quotes from a guy at Xcel Energy. The lazy, write-something-and-hope-no-one-notices-the-factual- innaccuracies just doesn't fly for them folks over at Westword I guess. Enjoy.

JR

No comments: